- Cortona3D RapidWorkInstruction is the first ‘out of the box’ toolkit for fast and
easy production of digital interactive work instructions, job cards and assembly
instructions. RapidWorkInstruction re-uses content direct from engineering CAD enabling
the Manufacturing Engineer to quickly create the M-BOM and Bill of Process. Multiple
types of information can be combined and accessed including CAD drawings, E-BOM
and M-BOM, 3D models, data sheets, library parts, health and safety information,
photos, etc. to ensure the work is completed quickly, correctly and safely every
- Incorporating 3D animations ensures assembly workers, even in 3D-Party or off-shore
locations, know what to do and how to do it – a visual explanation delivered in
a work instruction saves time and increases effectiveness.
- Benefits at a glance...
- Single Authoring Tool to produce Work Instruction
- Cut costs. Reduce total cost of ownership
- Improve Quality of Work Instructions
- Reduce End-User training time
- Easy and cost effective web based distribution